[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Missing (config) files starters kit?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 10:40:53 EST 2007

Johan, so your problem is not that it tries to open the none-existing files, but that number of times it tries that.... I did not interpret your 'constantly' as to often and certainly not that it was mainly jBPM.

Still afaik it is a specification of java that you can override parsers this way and yes in most cases it is xerces doing it since it is one of the most used ones...

As Ed states, the solution is kind of obvious and could indeed lead to performance gains... We'd appreciate it if you could help out on this one, since we have lots of other things to do. File a jira issue and assign it to yourself so it does not get lost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019999#4019999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019999