[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: IntelliJ Idea project for JBoss Portal 2.6

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 13:02:59 EST 2007

1) the cleanest way is to create a multimodule project in portal sources dir and then manually add all .iml files as new modules to the project
2) we don't build portal inside intellij - we just edit sources there and build using command line and ant scripts
3) the issue you have with build.sh is probably because you have java installed in "Program Files" (directory with space in name). Yes I know it sucks... Just try using plain ant (call ant command in "build" directory) or move java to better location if you want to invoke ant with .bat scripts.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020131#4020131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020131