[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: NAKACK errors on retransmit when cluster is under heavy

hmesha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 15:15:42 EST 2007

Bela,

Thanks for the prompt response. I'm not sure if it's intermittent or not. I asked my QA person to rerun the test to confirm that and I'll report back here.

Tthe loopback adaptor are enabled on the machines as Brian noted and the fact that the requester and the sender ip address are the same in the error makes me think that's not affecting anything since there's no lost messages, techincally.

Again I asked our QA to perform a second test with loopback disabled after the first test mentioned above to confirm that the error is not showing anymore.

Will report back.

Hany

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020207#4020207

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020207