[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jpdl-3.2.Beta2: how to access variable from task form in

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 17:35:27 EST 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : I somehow in the back of my mind knew about this table not being used anymore.
Well, in fact this is documented in the release notes, which even state that one could remove that table altogether when also cleaning up the Hibernate definitions. However, the lines of code to allow for this table NOT to be empty (for processes that were created prior to 3.2.x) just don't work in my setup.

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020290#4020290

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020290