[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - EL in pages.xml (i18n)

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 19:42:17 EST 2007

It would be nice to be able to get a message from messages_en.properties (possibly by EL) when an exception occurs, as in the following example:

<exception class="java.lang.IllegalStateException">
  |     <redirect view-id="/error.xhtml">
  |         <message id="#{messages['user.session.expired']}"/>
  |     </redirect>
  | </exception>

The docs have hardcoded messages and I didn't see anything in the DTD that would allow it.

Does this  feature of pages.xml support i18n in any way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020348#4020348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020348