[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: -Error installing to Instantiated: name=jms-rar-Deployme

onormann@gmx.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 20:29:02 EST 2007

solved it OMG... Forget about the changes in jboss-jms-beans.xml above.
I thought there is a failure like the "xAConnectionJNDIRef"-property in
ALPHA_8 and this could be the cause for the NPE.

I use JUnit 4.1 and JBoss_Embeddable_ALPHA_9 with /conf and the jars in /lib in the classpath.
I only forgot to add jms-ra.rar not "jar" grrr** and jcainflow.rar to the classpath.

I didn't notice the rar-Extension in the declaration of the "jms-rar-DeploymentInfo"-bean the whole time.

Lucky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020363#4020363

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020363