[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Server Configuration for none database

okashita do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 21:56:48 EST 2007

"PeterJ" wrote : If you plan to use JMS, you have to use a database, whether the embedded HSQLDB (not recommended) or an external database (such as MySQL).

Thank you for your comment.
but I guess it's remove hsqldb-ds.xml and delete related datasource definition line
for ejb from *.xml and I use null-persistence-service.xml or file-state-service.xml instead of jdbc persistence for JMS. Is it incorrect ?

best regards,
hiro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020377#4020377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020377