[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jpdl-3.2.Beta2: how to access variable from task form in

cdart_rrr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 04:28:19 EST 2007

Hi Arjan, having battled with Conditions recently I'd like to add my 2 cents' worth that the reason why your original transition/condition at expression wasn't evaluated looks to be a bug in org.jbpm.jpdl.xml.JpdlXmlReader in resolveTransitionDestination() (l 805 of my version of 3.2beta2). It tries to get the expression from the text of  element - if null it then goes to try to get it from the expression attribute. Only trouble is the text is returned from getTextTrim() as "" rather than null so you never get to look at the attribute. This is of course what you found (by putting the expression as the text of  rather than as an attribute). But changing l 805 to test for "" as well as null then allows either format...

  | if ( null == condition || condition.length() == 0) {
  |     //....

It ought to be a bug but I can't currently get the src from cvs to see if it's been corrected. Is cvs still there? (I noted your comment above about wrong cvs details).
brgds
\rr

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020459#4020459

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020459