[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: jboss 1.2.0.CR1 MDB Cluster

fancoli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 05:32:21 EST 2007

Yes of course,
I have two jboss instance on two physical machines; I have removed JBossMQ and then deployed JBossMessaging inside deploy folder of both server; here there is a queue definition:

  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
  | 	 name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=BatchProcess_${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}" xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
  |     <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>
  |     <attribute name="Clustered">true</attribute>
  |   </mbean>

I have a message driven bean (not singleton) and I am expecting that the messaging are processed by both server, but only one server works.
The problem is only on messaging EJB (session) are load balanced...

Thanks,
max.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020477#4020477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020477