[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam and Web Services using OC4J stack

manuel.guerrero@hp.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 07:19:46 EST 2007

Well, I didn't get to find that invokation as a servlet invokation, so I changed to axis2 yesterday, which seems to work as I expect. It is a servlet that I can intercept using Seam Servlet Filter and the resources are injected properly.

The problem with OC4J is that, even if I forced the URL path to a known one, Seam filter didn't intercepted the invokation, that's why I say it doesn't seem to be a servlet invokation.

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020516#4020516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020516