[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities Get Updated--Screen Doesn't (Usually)

gzoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 10:54:38 EST 2007

Play the happy music--I found it!

I really hate when people solve their own problems and don't post their solutions.  Then when I search the forum and say "Hey, I've got the exact problem... but where's the solution?"

So after a couple hours of line-by-line combing through code the answer lay hidden in one spot.  I noticed that in the seam-gen generated header buttons ProjectList.xhml was called like this:

  | 	<s:link view="/ProjectList.xhtml"
  | 	       value="Project List"
  | 	       propagation="none"/>

The <s:link>'s I was using for my "tape-recorder" buttons didn't have the propagation="none" field.  I added it and there it is--working.

Now that its working I have to go back and figure out what this attribute actually does! :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020648#4020648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020648