[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: hibernate 3.2.2 + Jalapeno SP1 treecache.xml best prac

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 11:20:41 EST 2007

anonymous wrote :

  | 1-the hibernate-recommended treecache xml (merci Manik!) head revision declares the MBean as a org.jboss.cache.CacheImpl instance. are there any (I suppose so) diffs between the good old org.jboss.cache.TreeCache and the CacheImpl?

Yes, a lot!  :-)  Don't use it with Cayenne or Jalapeno.

anonymous wrote :

  | 2- regarding the eviction policy -which I'd like to benefit from for my application- I've been able to toggle it specifying both evictionPolicyClass and evictionPolicyConfig attributes, but I cannot see them set up in the recommended treecache xml sample. Is that to avoid using the eviction policy feature?

Again, this is because some of these have changed in Habanero (which is in HEAD).  The config files are not the same.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020671#4020671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020671