[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Page redirect after login not working in CVS

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 14:27:56 EST 2007

Hi,

I upgraded to the cvs version in order to fix a bug in the selectItems convertEntity (that part works now :) ).  But now, after I login the page does not get redirected, (it just redisplays the login page with a welcome message.

<page view-id="/login.xhtml">
  | 		<navigation from-action="#{identity.login}">
  | 			<rule if-outcome="success">
  | 				<redirect view-id="/clients/home.xhtml" />
  | 			</rule>
  | 		</navigation>
  | 	</page>

Has something changed in how the security stuff works?  (I downloaded the cvs version from a few minutes ago)

thanks,
Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020759#4020759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020759