[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Easy way to secure all pages in an app?

lawrieg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 14:35:54 EST 2007

I'm now using the latest CVS version, have ensured all the settings suggested above are correctly set, but I'm still getting the problem.

Seam appears to be trying (but failing) to redirect to:

http://localhost:8080/customerbuilder/login.seam?cid=1&clr=true

It seems perhaps that using a wildcard to set all pages to require login also then means you need to be logged in in order to get to the login page, and setting login-required="false" for login.xhtml (either in login.pages.xml or pages.xml) does not work.

Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020768#4020768

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020768