[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to look up one of the many interfaces that a bean implem

forumer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 16:15:33 EST 2007

JBoss 4.0.4CR2 EJB3:

I'd like a bean to implement multiple interfaces:

@Remote(MyBean.class)
@RemoteBinding(jndiBinding="Company/MyBean/remote")
MyBean implements Interface1, Interface2, Interface3

Is there a way that a client can look up only, say Interface2?

I tried looking up "Company/MyBean/remote#Interface2"

but it didn't work. I got the error saying:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: remote#Interface2 not bound

Yes, the earlier part of the lookup string was lost!

I'd appreciate any help as I'd rather not have a separate bean for each interface. Any examples would be good too.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020809#4020809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020809