[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JDBC error in Factory class

james_hays@mac.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 16:32:23 EST 2007

"petemuir" wrote : It's likely there is another exception occuring earlier which is the root cause of the problem.

What is the best way to help in determining this?  I too have this issue quite frequently and am having limited success in tracking down the issues.  Often times, I see this issue pop up after several queries have run, but it gets to a specific outjection that blows up.  Is seam eating all of the exceptions?  It appears that if something goes wrong in the application this GenericJDBC exception is thrown regardless of cause.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020818#4020818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020818