[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 16:48:39 EST 2007

The only reason I ask for a seam-gen based project is that it comes with a build.xml/structure I'm familiar with hence reducing the complexity for me.

I'm not going to ask you to send your whole project through as it would takes days to understand it.  I'm pretty sure (as are you I think) the problem is to do with your project structure so you could (a) strip a copy of your project removing everything that is irrelevant or (b)  try to replicate in another project (e.g. a seam-gen one or the mail example).

Sorry, I'm not telepathic (I wish I was ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020823#4020823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020823