[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM GPD Plugin Issues

jorell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 17:46:18 EST 2007

Has anyone here tried to build the jbpm ide plugin from the code base? I've gotten the source for the jbpm.ide project from cvs with version jbpm_gpd_3_0_9_2. But when I try to deploy the plugin it gives errors in eclipse like "Unable to create editor ID org.jbpm.ui.editor.DesignerEditor: No editor descriptor for id org.jbpm.ui.editor.DesignerEditor". I was wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction.
Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020843#4020843

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020843