[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WebService response problem

nean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 18:31:13 EST 2007

Else which kind of client can i do in RMI/RPC ?

i tried something like that :

public class Client {
  |     public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
  |         System.out.println("Starting Test Client");
  |         URL url = new URL("http://HAL:8080/echo/EchoBean?wsdl");
  |         QName qname = new QName(
  |                         "http://webservice.regdeveloper.co.uk/jaws",
  |                         "EchoService");
  |
  |         System.out.println("Creating a service Using: \n\t"
  |                                    + url + " \n\tand " + qname);
  |         ServiceFactory factory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
  |         Service remote = factory.createService(url, qname);
  |
  |         System.out.println("Obtaining reference to a proxy object");
  |         Echo proxy = (Echo) remote.getPort(Echo.class);
  |         System.out.println("Accessed local proxy: " + proxy);
  |
  |         String string = "John";
  |         System.out.println("Sending: " + string);
  |
  |         System.out.println("Receiving: " + proxy.echo("John"));
  |     }
  | }

but the "factory.createService(url, qname);" give me an arror on jboss

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020868#4020868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020868