[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem with the <h:column> rendered attribute

ask4saif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 04:40:49 EST 2007

thanks norman for your help, It has solved the problem of the header.
But the new problem is i am rendering the output data conditionally.
So when the condition is true that perticular row is displayed in the table, but when the condition is not true it leaves blank spaces in its position. This creates a lot of gap between certain rows. I cannot see how to solve it. can you suggest me how to do it.

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021030#4021030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021030