[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Package-Scope of method Token.signal(Transition, ExecutionCon

pirx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 05:07:03 EST 2007

Hi,

is there a particular reason, why
Token.signal(Transition,ExecutionContext) has only package scope and
is not public ?

I have a usage scenario, where I have to extend the ExecutionContext
for some extra information which must be accessible for Actions
called during the state transition. These extra informations should be
provided during Token.signal(), so the most natural solution seems to
extend ExecutionContext and cast it to the concrete class in
Action.execute(ExecutionContext).

My question is, whether this method could be made public. Or is there
any better solution for my use case described above ?

thanx ....
...roland

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021037#4021037

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021037