[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How convertEntity works with the noSelectionLabel

lmen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 09:14:52 EST 2007

Hi,

  I'm using the Seam convert convertEntity code to fill a sectOneMenu,

<h:selectOneMenu id="tipoNivel"
  | 								 value="#{descricaoNivelList.descricaoNivel.descricaoTipoNivel}">
  |                                 <s:selectItems value="#{descricaoTipoNivelList.resultList}"
  |                                                   var="descricaoTipoNivel"
  |                                                   label="#{descricaoTipoNivel.descricao}"
  |                                                   required="false"
  |                                                   noSelectionLabel="Any"/>
  |                                  <ec:convertEntity />
  | </h:selectOneMenu>

  My question is, Can the convertEntity detect that the noSelectionLabel was select by the user? (Helpful to detect if the user whats to use the field in a search criteria )

  best regards,
Luis Mendes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021111#4021111

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021111