[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Problems Deploying using JTA, Hibernate 3.1, Jboss 4.0.5

ansancle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 17:01:45 EST 2007

As a desperation measure, I reiinstalled the jboss AS and then tried again. This time no errors, the difference I noticed is that the following class was being used for Query Translation :

org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory

instead of this one in my original post :

org.hibernate.transaction.JTATransactionFactory

I have no idea why the change occured, I am using the installer and believe I did everything the same - but obviously that must not be the case.
So guess it's case closed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021345#4021345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021345