[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Rich Text Editor

Seto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 23 19:58:19 EST 2007

http://wiki.fckeditor.net/Developer%27s_Guide/Integration/Java

here is the article, just refer to it to set the servlet supporting upload and browse files, and use the fck-faces in sourceforge to use with jsf. BTW, the fck-faces has the bug of not supporting width and height. You should follow the thread in forum to fix it.
I have it correctly working. And I'm writing code to support automatic upload,  when I paste it from local. Use the regex to check the url if it's with a refernce to local.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021419#4021419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021419