[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - java.lang.IllegalStateException: A CMR collection may only b

jklanka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 07:27:01 EST 2007

I have two bean Movie and Films. I have implemented the ralationship 1 to many between Director and  Movies

In a JSP page I am listing all the Directors and when I print movies.getMovies() to check whether will itb display the collection variable, it gives me  Error

java.lang.IllegalStateException: A CMR collection may only be used within the transction in which it was created

I could not understand this. please help me

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021587#4021587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021587