[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - entity null in long running conversation

schmatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 14:21:06 EST 2007

Hello,

I have a User entity which is gotten from the db in the authenticate method of the Seam security Authenticator class. The entity is outjected. In my conversation-scoped SFSB I inject the User entity.

The login process is invoked via a login method which starts a long running conversation:

@Begin
  | public Object login()
  | {
  | 	return Identity.instance().login();
  | }

After successfully logging in, I click the 'Your account' s:link command which displays the form with the user's properties. Normally it works well when using the SFSB SESSION scoped; but with CONVERSATION scope the form remains empty.

Any ideas?

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021711#4021711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021711