[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam vs EJB3 container managed persistence contexts

flashguru do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 14:30:14 EST 2007

Sorry, my question was a bit vague and misleading.

What I really wanted to confirm is that if I use @PersistentContext  then Seam will not intercept this and return a Seam managed persistent context (SMPC).

I was led to think that way because I saw a seam interceptor (org.jboss.seam.ejb.SeamInterceptor) being added as an EJB3 interceptor.

But, now that I have looked at the code for  SessionBeanInterceptor, the purpose of this interceptor is to detect the creation of the session bean and treat it as a seam component if the session bean has the @name annotation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021715#4021715

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021715