[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Validation issue in adapted Registration example

aggtecnologia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 24 22:50:21 EST 2007

Do validations work in the original example? I hava a rather similar problem: if data is OK it´s made persistent without problems. I data is invalid (for Hibernate Validators rules), instad of getting error messages the application throws an exception (wich is sent to the client).

I`ve tried version 1.1.0 with JBoss installed by means of  JEMS installer 1.2.0.BETA3.

Tomorrow I´ll try 1.1.6 but I´m not very comfident because source codes are almost identical.

Best regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021853#4021853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021853