[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - inspirations for Jboss portal roadmap?

wtff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 25 07:29:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I came across a nice webinar showcasing the features of the newest generation of the Exo Portal. They have ajaxified everything and provide both a portal metaphor as well as a desktop metaphor. I believe it is interesting to watch and if nothing else, it might perhaps at least serve as a source of inspiration while thinking about possible new JBossPortal features.

http://download.fr2.forge.objectweb.org/exoplatform/demo.swf

it's really worth, watching this demo till the end.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021948#4021948

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021948