[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Contactlist Example: No redirect after EntityNotFoundExcepti

mgombocz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 25 08:27:35 EST 2007

Hi,
I had a view at the Contactlist example of 1.1.7.RC1.
If you enter http://localhost:8080/seam-contactlist/viewContact.seam?contactId=90 in your browser according to pages.xml there should happen a http Error 404 redirect because no contact with Id=90 exists.
But a seam error page with "/viewContact.xhtml: Cannot get value for expression '#{contactHome.instance}'" comes up.

I have a similar problem where I raise an exception and no correct redirect occurs.

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks, Manuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4021959#4021959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4021959