[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email - IllegalStateException: No Factories configu

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 25 19:15:37 EST 2007

So, I've run into this (in anger) as well now.

1) Facelets scans the classpath for .taglib.xml files inside of META-INF, and loads them if it finds them (thats what all the load implicit stuff you see is).

2) The UCL doesn't scan WEB-INF/lib (as this is a special war thing).

So, if you get the UCL instead of the WebAppClassLoader then it don't work.  And, I found that even if the classloader inside FaceletsRenderer is the WACL then the UCL may be used to initialise facelets.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022160#4022160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022160