[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Performance Tests and TimeoutException

patlap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 06:45:39 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

JBosscache seems to be  a great cache but our tests did not demonstrate the expectected results. We have only 8 nodes so far and we would like to go up to 100nodes. With 8 nodes, we already experienced lock problems in both modes (optimistic, pessimistic).

So few questions come to my mind:

1- How many nodes can we expect to go for best result in the cluster?
2- What is the maximun number of nodes that have been tried using the cache so far?

thanks for you support

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022360#4022360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022360