[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Using Xdoclet, loose a jboss 3.2 features tags in jbosscmp-j

keruke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 10:27:09 EST 2007

Hi,

Im using xdoclet to automatic generation files like the jbosscmp.jdbc.xml In my xdoclet configuration about standard ejb, i use a jboss version 3.2. I have a database that use autogeneration primary key values and use this handcraf code in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml:

  | <!-- jboss 3.2 features -->
  |  <unknown-pk>
  |     <unknown-pk-class>java.lang.Integer</unknown-pk-class>
  |     <field-name>idRol</field-name>
  |     <column-name>idRol</column-name>
  |     <jdbc-type>INTEGER</jdbc-type>
  |     <sql-type>INT(11)</sql-type>
  |     <auto-increment/>
  |    </unknown-pk>
  |    <entity-command name="mysql-get-generated-keys"/>
  |
  | <!-- optimistic locking does not express the exclusions needed -->
  |       </entity>

When i run the xdoclet for my proyect, i loose this portion of code, and i must to rewrite this by hand. I dont nkow how to introduce it by a xdoclet configuration files or how to maintain even when i run xdoclet.

How can i use jboss 3.2 features in eclipse and with jboss ide???

My eclipse version: 3.1.1 (i tried to use nearly versions but is the same)
My eclipse ide version: 1.5.1 GA

Please, sorry for my poor english, for spanish student is more dificult !!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022484#4022484

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022484