[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Spring Tag library and SAR/WAR - Jasper Compilation problem

mattmadhavan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 10:48:37 EST 2007

Hi,
I am using spring-form tag library in my jsp called product.jsp. When I run the application Jasper throws an exception. When I run just the war file it works fine, but when package the war file inside a sar file the problem occurs.

The error is :
enerated servlet error:
The method _jspx_meth_form_input_0(JspTag, PageContext, int[]) in the type productForm_jsp is not applicable for the arguments (FormTag, PageContext, int[])

at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:84)

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks
Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022495#4022495