[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal & JSF

jparker44 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 13:05:34 EST 2007

I understand that JBoss Portal is built with many portlets relying on the Apache JSF libraries.

If I build an application with NetBeans, using the Sun JSF RI libraries, I am told that in order to deploy to JBoss, I must remove the jsf-libs folder containing the Apache libs from the JBoss server before deploying.  This has worked for me, perhaps there is another way?

My question is: does this mean (assuming the above is true) that I cannot use any portlets built for JBoss (such as the Management portlet) if I am to deploy my own NetBeans apps to the same server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022578#4022578

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022578