[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Authentication with more parameter than username and pas

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 15:16:36 EST 2007

Hi Jocob

I had teh same issue where I had one more extra field other tham username and password.

I tried few things but was not able to get the extra field info at my LoginModule.

In the end I had to concatenate the extra field value and username togather using JavaScript to get other value at LoginModule.

Not sure if this is helpful but this is how I did it in my applications

Thanks
Nipun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022659#4022659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022659