[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Choosing JBPM?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 15:32:35 EST 2007

Yes I copied that jar already but get different exception now.

 I did not have that jar already installed on my JBoss since I had installed both JBoss and Jbpm-BPEL extension separately. I downloaded JBPM core 3.1.4 now and copied that jar file to my lib folder in JBoss. Now I get this exception -

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot get value for expression '#{userBean.userSelectItems}'
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:109)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:688)
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:658)

Looks like the tables are not created in the database.

Anyway I will play around it some more.

About STFF --- that was funny; I choose not to get offended by it. Though  for a developer who has to complete the investigation in couple of weeks, find out the best BPEL engine which will statisfy the company's most of the requirements, it can become really frustrating with little documentation that we get. The difference is JBPM developers [for that matter developer on any given product] 'live' JBPM day in and out and we don't. We are trying to get there in very short period of time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022666#4022666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022666