[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Entity EJBs are not detected in a directory unless they are

dhinojosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 19:39:29 EST 2007

I find myself a wee bit frustrated at the following problem. First off, I am using testNG, and Cobertura for code coverage (which makes this problem important).  So, I have a EJB3Container class that get invoked from testNG and the code looks like this...

  | public class EJB3Container {
  |
  |     private EJB3StandaloneDeployer deployer;
  |
  |     @BeforeSuite(groups="integration")
  |     public void startup() {
  |         try {
  |             EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.boot(null);
  |             EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.scanClasspath();
  |         } catch (Exception ex) {
  |             throw new RuntimeException(ex);
  |         }
  |     }
  |
  |     @AfterSuite(groups="integration")
  |     public void shutdown() {
  |         try {
  |
  |             EJB3StandaloneBootstrap.shutdown();
  |         } catch (Exception ex) {
  |             throw new RuntimeException(ex);
  |         }
  |     }
  | }

Within the classpath that is being scanned is the bean, the local interface, the remote interface, AND the entity bean.  When I run my testNG it scans the classpath, BUT it doesn't recognize the Entity classes.  I really don't want to package the classes since they are instrumented.  So can I do it without packaging?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022781#4022781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022781