[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Weird behaviour with outjection

rlhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 03:55:33 EST 2007

It is called by clicking a link (<h:outputLink /> that call the page /home.xhtml.
So I checked that the view method is properly called and the id of the user is properly passed, the user retrieved and set.

The interesting thing is that I added a getTest() method to the SFSB that just return a string.
If I call #{testAction.test} in the page, any further occurence of #{user.xxx} will work in the page. But any previous accurence will render nothing.

So it seems that the user bean is not outjected until the page is rendered and an explicit call to a method of the SFSB is done in that particular case.
I try to investigate to find out if there is anything different about what I do that leads to this strange behaviour.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022925#4022925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022925