[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: xmbean as service... and two more questions

vitor_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 06:50:23 EST 2007

One more thing:

Standard MBean has three default attributes:
- StateString
- State
- Name

My XMBean has only attributes i created. So if i want to provide these attributes for my XMBean what should i do? Is there any way to enable them, or i should create attributes myself and change their values personally? I mean, do i have to do things like this?:

public class MyService  extends ServiceMBeanSupport {

  |    private String StateString;
  |    private int State;
  |
  |    public void start() throws Exception {
  |       //some work
  |       this.State = MBeanSupport.STARTED;
  |       this.StateString = MBeanSupport.states[MBeanSupport.STARTED];
  |    }
  |
  |    //other methods here
  | }

Thanks in advance