[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: need to specify the whole package name with org.jboss.se

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 07:23:05 EST 2007

Back to this,

Some 'cglib' versions didnt work correctly,

Anyway two things:

1) GF sample has no usage of messages, in register.xhtml/other files all titles are statically written in the facelets files, also I tried to add some component names into the sample files, but as it didnt work for me, they do not work on the same without the full package path,

and I just got remembered, with very old Seam versions it worked fine. it stopped worked in one of my upgrades.

2) also, the sample doesnt work correctly, it doesnt find classes, etc...
Does anyone manage/take care to update the GF sample?

Thanks,

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023001#4023001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023001