[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple Window/Tabs isolated conversations

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 11:19:03 EST 2007

"h.cahyadi" wrote : Are you sure that we must put the scope into "conversation"? bacause in the booking demo I saw the the scope is SESSION and it can perform multiple windows transaction

  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | Why not just use the paging built into Query objects?
  |   |

  | what do you mean by that, could you explain me?
  |
  | Thanx
  | -haric-

I think I may be understand what's the confusion here. In the examples the result lists are stored in session (on my opinion) for simplicity (or demo) purposes.
I have not actually tried to keep result lists isolated (in conversation scope) but my guess would be is that you can a long-running conversation upon first search request (and then perform @Begin(join=true) for each pagination) but this all would work only provided that you have started search queries in separate windows/tabs (otherwise you may get situation similar to the current one).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023149#4023149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023149