[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: This IDE won't update?

ric1607 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 12:52:40 EST 2007

Hello Seto,

My personal advice is to use all modules except the JBoss IDE Core, and replace it by WTP functionalities instead.

The IDE does not seem to be a JBoss priority anymore, now that WTP has improved a lot.

I guess it would be smarter from the JBoss team to be clearer on the subject and not let people bang their head with the beta2 (as I did, and as you may notice, I may have some after-effects {;-))

--Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023202#4023202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023202