[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: xmbean as service... and two more questions

vitor_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 15:27:38 EST 2007

Hey

Thank you for the reply.
&defaltAttributes and &defaultOperations work fine with xml using dtd file version 1.2.

But unfortunately i cannot force my ant task to generate proper xml file for my xmbean (dtd version 1.0, cannot merge etc.). But that is a completely different story.

And once again persistence. I believe (after some experiments) that persistence for mbean means: "stored attribute values for this proper mbean". So it is not important what persistence strategy is when our mbean is deployed. We can change values of some of attributes and everything works fine.
Difference is only when we undeploy our mbean, and later deploy again. When an attribute of our mbean has no default value (in jboss-service.xml) value of this attribute will be initialized with value taken from file containing stored values for attributes.
I haven't seen other influence of persistence strategy on mbean.
And my question was: is there any influence on mbean, different from described above?

Best regards

vitor_b

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023263#4023263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023263