[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.2 released

dmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 21:45:26 EST 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Note that there is one silly minor issue in this release that you need an internet connection to run Seam. (We missed updating the version number of the DTD of the components.xml file in the Seam jar.)

  | We might do a patch release to fix this, but anyhoo it is fixed in CVS.

For us home gamers that want to play along (and stick the fix in the jar), is this the fix in CVS you are referring to?

anonymous wrote :
  | /jboss-seam/src/main/org/jboss/seam/components-1.2.dtd
  | 1.1   by nrichards (19 hours ago) (+39) new
  | in changeset MAIN:nrichards:20070227065100

change xsd versions

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023430#4023430

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023430