[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with process composition

dohoangn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 01:55:21 EST 2007

I found the problem:

This is my main process:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<process-definition
  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"  name="main">
   <start-state name="start">

   </start-state>
   <end-state name="end"></end-state>
   <process-state name="sub">
   	  <sub-process name="sub"/>

   </process-state>
</process-definition>

This is my sub process:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<process-definition
  xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1"  name="sub">
   <start-state name="start">

   </start-state>
   <end-state name="end"></end-state>

</process-definition>

When I deploy the sub process and main process:

public void deployProcessDefinition() {
			// / Extract a process definition from the processdefinition.xml
			// file.
			ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlResource("main/processdefinition.xml");
			assertNotNull("Definition should not be null", processDefinition);

			// Create an instance of the process definition.
			ProcessInstance instance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
			JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
			try {
				// Deploy the process definition in the database
				jbpmContext.deployProcessDefinition(processDefinition);

			} finally {
				// Tear down the pojo persistence context.
				// This includes flush the SQL for inserting the process
				// definition
				// to the database.
				jbpmContext.close();
			}
		}

It adds new records in all neccessary tables but it did not insert the sub process definition id (subprocessdefinition_)
 into table jbpm_node, after I manually insert this id, it works
How could we fix this bug?
Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023501#4023501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023501