[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Back Button Problem

h.cahyadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 04:56:46 EST 2007

Thanks for all your answer and help, I have trial and error some posibilities to solve this problem, i.e : play with pages.xml and faces-config.xml and also web.xml, but still can't fix this problem, finally I try to upgrade to myfaces 1.1.5 and this can solved my problem partialy, I mean that in some page the behaviour of the back button still not correct, but this better than before(when I use myfaces 1.1.4) I can do back button-ing at all :)

For mjek2, sorry for this time I can't so you the source, coz of my company policies, not permit this

Anyway thanx again for all...

If there is a new workaround or some sugestion, please be kind to post here

Thanx and Regards,
-haric-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023549#4023549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023549