[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple Window/Tabs isolated conversations

h.cahyadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 05:06:03 EST 2007

petemuir wrote:
anonymous wrote : The Seam Application Framework. (btw upgrade to a newer version)

I have upgrade to seam 1.1.5 GA and also read the documentation about the The Seam Application Framework, but if we use that method to do paging, is there any method to display the status of paging like :
total number of data, total number of pages, current page number, etc. ?

For svadu, sorry for now I am not yet try your sugestion, I will try it and post the result here, but until now I am not yet fixing this problem :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023552#4023552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023552