[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Navigating through results pages problem

idylle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 05:52:21 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm using the Hibernate Tools Code Generation to generate a seam application. It's working fine but I've got a problem when navigating through the results of a research.

My case is :
In the "Find page", I fill in criterias, then click on "Find". I get several answers and the button "next page" is activated. If I click about 10 or 15 times on the "Next page" or the "Previous page" button, I get an error. It doesn't appear each time at the same moment and the error is different each time, of type :

anonymous wrote : javax.faces.FacesException: Cannot get value for expression '#{collectivitesSelector.createEnabled}'
or
anonymous wrote : 11:13:57,442 ERROR [[Faces Servlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
  | javax.faces.FacesException: Cannot get value for expression '#{collectivites.departements.dptidt}'
or
anonymous wrote : javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot get value for expression '#{collectivites.coltlc}'
(My object name is "Collectivites")

I'm using :
Eclipse 3.2.1
Hibernate tools 3.2.0.beta9a
Seam 1.1.5
JBoss 4.0.5

Have you got any idea on how to solve this please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023570#4023570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023570