[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Choosing JBPM?

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 08:42:48 EST 2007

Dario,

To the best of my knowledge, there's no support for web services in JBPM proper.

Ronald,

Have you ever actually tried to search for this? Finding a message that isn't about BPEL is difficult.  I suspect that the search engine may not be doing "NOT" correctly - at least, I couldn't get it to work right.  For example, searching for the query "jbpm and Web and not BPEL" or "jbpm and Web not BPEL" got great hits like "ebony porn video, free gay sex movie".  I know things are a little looser in the Netherlands, but ... ;-)

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023663#4023663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023663